The health benefits of olive oil are unrivaled, and research reveals more benefits nearly every day:
• a diet rich in monounsaturated fats such as the ones found in olive oil, actually may protect from many chronic diseases such as: type 2 Diabetes, Heart stoke, cancer, inflammation, coronary artery disease, degenerative and nerve diseases.
• Olive Oil also may actually be able to slow down the aging of the heart and keeps the heart young.
• Olive Oil is especially rich in mono-unsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and palmitoleic acid that help in lowering cholesterol in the blood
• Olive Oil can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and also the risk of breast cancer
• Olive oil is used in skin care and sunburn treatment
• Olive oil is used as a drug in medical treatments for skin diseases in many Asian countries.